Job Type Full-time Permanent
Location Malaysia, South-east Asia
Company EMAS Offshore Services Pte. Ltd.
- Must have at least two years experience on AHTS-DP2, OSV-DP2 or PSV-DP2 with actual anchorhandling, towing and/or supply operation
- Deck Officer Class II (Chief mate) COC/ Unlimited Endorsement
- Must have full DPO certificate (Unlimited)
- National license must be recognised by Singapore MPA
- with complete and valid STCW training certificates
- must have SSO cert. (STCW Reg. VI/5) and BRM/BTM cert.
- must have valid Seaman's book and Passport (minimum 1 year validity)
- medically fit
- must have good management skills
- can communicate well in English
- preferably with experience in ASD propulsion
- preferably with BOSIET (OPITO), Rigging and Slinging course and H2S course cert.
- preferably with valid tanker familiarization and specialized tanker training cert. with tanker endorsement
- preferably not more than 50 y.o.
- preferably willing to work outside SE Asia (West Africa)
• Deployment date: 1st week Feb. 2014
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements no need apply
PENARANDA JOSE RAINIER
EMAS Offshore Services Pte. Ltd.
15 Hoe Chiang Road
#15-01 Tower Fifteen
Phone: (65) 6590 8073
Fax: (65) 6224 0621
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.)